• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

June 14 - Denmark vs Italy and Sweden vs Bulgaria

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
day 3 today. a lot of people see this as the most open group, italy should go through, but shoulds have one out the window so far!

Italy will have too much class for denmark and win 2-0, goals from totti and a defender is my prediction.
Im looking foward to seeing bulgaria play. The presenter on fox here in Aus Niel Evans has high wraps on them, so id be interested to see how they go. But i think Sweden will beat them. Ibrahimovic to get on the scoresheet.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Denmark was robbed!
Italy were rubbish!

P.s. i retain impartiality even though i have Denmark in the office sweepstake :)

Craig

World Traveller
How lucky was Tobias Linderoth not get sent off?

I'm placing this match, plus the France v England game on the list as one of the most remarkable matches I have seen in a while.

I think Bulgaria can write a book on capitulation.