• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

June 13 - Switzerland vs Croatia and France vs England

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yes there is 2 games today!

i think Switzerland can upset croatia, maybe a couple of goals to alexander frei.

England vs france should be a beauty, i think france just have too much fire power and look better in defence. anyones guess how englands defence will go without john terry.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
if england do loose feel sorry for the police as english fans are going to reek havock on the portugual streets like they have allready done. (gooses) "no one take offence in here to thet comment it is thrown to the gooses that ruin it foreveryone else that is genuine."

but it would be good to see england win.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
bugssy said:
if england do loose feel sorry for the police as english fans are going to reek havock on the portugual streets like they have allready done. (gooses) "no one take offence in here to thet comment it is thrown to the gooses that ruin it foreveryone else that is genuine."

but it would be good to see england win.
Let's hope that the thing which is wheeled out over and over again that it's "Just a few trouble makers" is the case - and that they HAVE been prevented from travelling.

If there is trouble, then England should never EVER be allowed to take part in international competition again.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
luckyeddie said:
Let's hope that the thing which is wheeled out over and over again that it's "Just a few trouble makers" is the case - and that they HAVE been prevented from travelling.

If there is trouble, then England should never EVER be allowed to take part in international competition again.

UEFA have removed some of the threat from England as they're pleased with the efforts made by the FA to clamp down on it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
bugssy said:
if england do loose feel sorry for the police as english fans are going to reek havock on the portugual streets like they have allready done.

4 people arrested - that's havoc now is it? 8-)

Geez, it seems no matter how well behaved they are, people will jump on it!

Craig

World Traveller
I think England will win.

Zinedine hasn't been in the greatest of form and Fabian Barthez is hardly awe inspiring in goal, and I consider Claude Makelele a cheating diver.

I think might have some advantage given that 9 members of the French squad play in England, so I guess they know what they are like.

Michael Owen has a inconsistent season, but he is top class and always seems to step up at the top level.

Who knows, this might be the game where Steve Gerrard can cement himself as one of the top midfielders in Europe, if not the best.

In the other match, Croatia 2 Switzerland 0.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
Zinedine hasn't been in the greatest of form and Fabian Barthez is hardly awe inspiring in goal, and I consider Claude Makelele a cheating diver.

Barthez is apparently in top form at the moment, and with Makelele - 1 swallow does not a summer make.