• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Holy Hand Grenades

jan

State Vice-Captain
This is actually interesting!
To follow my team. And my alter ego. Being bowled by Sunil "Gay-Haircut" Narine twice in a match :D

Only suggestion would be to sim one match per day.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Team subbies to run these types of things in, IMO :p

It's like the PumasPL all over again.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Despite the probably unnecessary controversy over the simming of the matches, appreciate the effort involved from TBY. Certainly raised my interest in the competition as a whole. :)

Agent TBY

International Captain
Starting to think I'm not suited for the OD format. Two games isn't much of a sample though, so hopefully I'll manage to get my act together in the next few outings.

Agent TBY

International Captain
How did you do in the OD warmups? I've gone for more than 6rpo in both 50-over games I've played so far, and this one was especially terrible.

We both had a pretty torrid time though, so maybe it's just a blip on the radar.

Howe_zat

Audio File
1. Morris
2. Ames (4,5)
3. Howe*
4. Monk
5. Mork+
6. De Prag
7. Spark (6)
8. Somerset (3)
9. Martyn (2)
10. Hunt (1)
11. Sriram (5,4)

Himannv to miss out on the Badgers' fast track. Ingram to miss out from the batsmen because Morris' defensive batsmanship is likelier to work against the aggressive Badgers opening pair. And because he's ****.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Ta. Happy that I don't seem to be turd at proper cricket, but I wish we'd performed better as a unit.

As an aside, I take no responsibility for my pair and especially not for dancing down the track first ball when we were facing a follow-on. Didn't expect the "Batting - Martin, Mentality - Bradman" thing to actually fit so well. :laugh: