• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CWBCC and the public

Do you support the CWBCC

• Total voters

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a simple question. Do you the public support whatever decision the CWBCC makes on the Nichani matter?

Please vote honestly and according to your heart. Those who vote No will not be penalized, but please state why if that is the case. Everyone should vote.

NikhilN

International Regular
I voted yes.I supported your decision to ban me, and I will also support this no matter what it is

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I cannot ever say that unequivocably I support whatever decision is made by any group, committee or organisation.

Without the right to question authority, there is dictatorship.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I voted yes, but I'd like to change that to a no given Neil's argument. Democracy is something that many cricketing boards of today lack, and I think that the CWBCC should be making an example for other nations.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
No, because if they don't ban Nichani it is simply the wrong decision IMO - and I'm not supporting something I think is wrong.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Usually I would have voted Yes - but on this occasion I voted no. I feel strongly that there is only one option to be had in this issue and I would disagree if you made the wrong choice.

Sorry if this offends you Liam or any members of the CWBCC:(

cbuts

International Debutant
i agree. it appears your view has not changed. the issue is sill relevant and i dont think anybody would have confidence with having him at the other end when batting. the questino of match fixing will go trhough peoples head. to me there is one option. ban him till he realises hwhere his loyaltys lie

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Chalk up another No.

I will only support a decision which already has the backing of 25 out of 30 voters (including what appears to be just about the entire International Eleven)

Any other decision is an utter farce and will surely result in mass boycott.

ash chaulk

International Captain
sorry i went with No. I cannot and will not play with Nichani and voting yes could see him in the slips where catches win matches and i wouldnt feel comfortable with him there.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i would have been happy to play with him, but his failure to answer the big questions in recent interviews leaves me with no option but to agree with no decision less than an extension of his ban

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ash chaulk said:
sorry i went with No. I cannot and will not play with Nichani and voting yes could see him in the slips where catches win matches and i wouldnt feel comfortable with him there.
On the plus side, you'd then have an excuse for all those dropped catches. ;)

delkap

State Vice-Captain
I voted yes, I'll support CWBCC decision, but has it been made yet?? If so what it is? IMO Nikhil deserves another chance..

NikhilN

International Regular
delkap said:
I voted yes, I'll support CWBCC decision, but has it been made yet?? If so what it is? IMO Nikhil deserves another chance..
Talked to Liam today he said it should be posted in less the 24 hours now