• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CWBCC and the public

Do you support the CWBCC

• Total voters

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So, seeing as everyone knows what you meant by "pass" you cannot complain that it is unfair when sanctioned for it.

NikhilN

International Regular
marc71178 said:
So, seeing as everyone knows what you meant by "pass" you cannot complain that it is unfair when sanctioned for it.
it is unfair...just because you think thats what it means doesnt mean that what it really means

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
you said you passed because you didn't want to upset people, how else would you have upset people with your answers...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Marc's loyalties arn't in question here (or anywhere else for that matter) yours are...

though you haven't given us any reason to see that yours have changed since your ban began.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
or a fourth or a fifth or a sixth or a seventh. sorry i couldn't really think of anything important to say but i wanted to say something.... i don't think it'd be good for team moral at all to have nikhil play anywhere in CW dev... he's too disliked...

NikhilN

International Regular
Slats4ever said:
or a fourth or a fifth or a sixth or a seventh. sorry i couldn't really think of anything important to say but i wanted to say something.... i don't think it'd be good for team moral at all to have nikhil play anywhere in CW dev... he's too disliked...
so? every cricketer is disliked by a lot of people...that doesnt mean the ICC doesnt let him play

Mr. P

Slats4ever said:
haha you absolute tool. however its not a bad call :blink: ;)

:mellow:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
so? every cricketer is disliked by a lot of people...that doesnt mean the ICC doesnt let him play
What a pointless comment.

And baseless as well.

I cannot think of a singel Cricketer who has followed the rules and not supported the other side or anything that I dislike.

I admire them all, and I think you'll find most players admire each other and are generally friendly towards each other.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
it is unfair...just because you think thats what it means doesnt mean that what it really means
Until you explained it for us when asked why you passed.

Slats4ever

cos he paid me out.... and i'm not smart enough to think of a good come back.,.... so i came back with a great one