• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CWBCC and the public

Do you support the CWBCC

• Total voters

NikhilN

International Regular
jamee999 said:
Why didn't you say something lie the following in the interview?

"Well <interviewer> this is very hard for me to word, I know how I fell but not how to describe it"

Why coudn't you have said what you've said here in the interview?
Because we dont have the same mind!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
you know the passed questions could have meant 5 million other things?

to name one...I couldnt think of how to answer it so I just passed it..............

What rubbish.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
not a life time ban though...only untill the end of season 7 :)
And if that ban is not increased to a lifetime one then it is a farce considering the weight of players wanting it.

Andre

International Regular
I think you should step out of this discussion Nikhil. There won't be a fair decision either way if you continue to post in this thread. Infact, you will do yourself a disservice by aggrivating the others.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i love marc... there you go. i thought u needed a bit've boosting after that scathing attack from nikhil...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I voted no - purely because i have an opinion on it, and it may not be the same as the board's, therefore i cant commit to supporting the board on this issue.

However if the board shared my opinion i would support them. If you can understand that...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Ofcourse the CWBCC does for that comprimise of 2 co-chairmans so we always bring in a range of ideas to it.. and we always do our research and monitor over anything in CW Cricket.. so when ever we make a decision it has always deep reasoning behind it .. its not just a rushed decision..

There has been constant meetings , talk etc weighing all the options..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Any other decision is an utter farce and will surely result in mass boycott.
I think thats a bit too harsh marc..

Compare it to the decisions what blewy makes in Wcc... they are often well thought of and discussed a lot before something is employed.. and ofcourse you or i might not like it and some might.. but that doesnt mean we go on a mass boycott.. it just means if we cant handle it we retire..

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Andre is - as usual - correct :)

arguing with people in this thread isn't going to get you anywhere fast

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Nikhil4eva said:
Because we dont have the same mind!
I've taken what you posted to make that comment!

Nikhil4eva said:
They were hard...but they were hard because it was hard for me to word my honest answer
Nikhil4eva said:
or they were just hard for me to word!?
jamee999 said:
"Well <interviewer> this is very hard for me to word, I know how I fell but not how to describe it"
Case Closed!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
Why are you after me Marc? Why the F*** cant you just leave me alone?
It's your own fault for wanting to be interviewed - had you kept quiet, the questions probably wouldn't have been asked.

NikhilN

International Regular
O ya btw...I wanna change my vote to No...I will accept anything as long as it aint a life time ban...if it is a life time ban...then I have seen how "fair" your system is by using passed questions as proof

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
How about an indefinate ban not a lifetime ban?

The ban could be reviewed based on Nikhil's behavior and continued support of the CW XI during his ban and could only be lifted on a majority vote by the members of the players association.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
O ya btw...I wanna change my vote to No...I will accept anything as long as it aint a life time ban...if it is a life time ban...then I have seen how "fair" your system is by using passed questions as proof

You passed those questions because (and you actually said this) you didn't want to upset people with your answers.

No matter what you try and say now, we all know what your real feelings are, so will not and cannot believe you if you now change them.