• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PA Representative Poll

Who do you want as the Player Representative?

• Marc71178

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • David Jr. aka Iamdavid

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Samuel Vimes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Re-open Nominations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We encourage everyone to vote. This poll will remain open for a bit over 48hours, ie it will be officially closed at 0000 GMT between Wednesday and Thursday.

All votes must be accompanied by a post indicating who was voted for.

Last edited:

krkode

State Captain
I apologize for not taking much of an active role in this till now; I promise I will from now on, though.

I voted for Marc.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I understand I was nominated, nice to hear that.. Id love to stand for the job, but would rather do it when I am a bit more certain of where my personal allegiances lie.. Maybe later if the position opens up one day... Many thanks for the thought anyway :duh: :duh:

My vote goes to samuel vimes

PY

International Coach
I went for Samuel as he does a sterling job for Dev League plus we got to do something to keep him interested...:P

iamdavid

International Debutant
:lol:

Didnt even know I was nominated for this & I probably would've voted for Samuel.

But seeing as you guys voted for yourselves I'll follow suit :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
MARC 4 - Kode, Marc, Neil, Blewy
SAM 4 - Cloete, Sam, Rich, PY
DAVID 3 - David, Nikhi, Pratyush

24 Hours to go...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.