• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nominations of PA Representative

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Nominations are now being accepted for the Players Association Representative who will sit on the new CWXI Selection Panel.

He must not have played for the CWXI in the last two series (vs England and Australia/Zimbabwe).

CWBCC Members must have no influence at all on the PA nominations and elections.

Nominees need a proposer and seconder, and the deadline is 0000, Tuesday 20 January 2004.

Proposers and Seconders can be all CWXI players except CWBCC members.

A vote will follow - details to be announced following nominations.

Fire away, guys...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Firstly, you cannot nominate yourself and secondly, you're not able to stand if you've played in the last 2 series!

Andre

International Regular
From memory Rich hasn't played in the last 2 series, hence, my nomination goes to:

Rich (Langeveldt).

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
CWXI PA NEWS BULLETIN

It has come to my notice that Rich Hingston (aka Langeveldt) does not want the position of PA Representative.

I nominate Marc.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Come one folks. Surely there's someone out there who could give Marc some competition.

(Yes, yes, cheap and lazy... I know)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well, it's an honour to receive a nomination, and if elected I would be glad to take the post.

For mine I noiminate Samuel Vines though, an unsung hero of Dev Cricketers the world over.

Cloete

International Captain
I Third Samuel Vimes and Marc

not that it counts for much. but basically just saying i support both of them.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have only played in one series with cwx1

obviously i aint good enuf for anyone :!(

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
marc71178 said:
For mine I noiminate Samuel Vines though, an unsung hero of Dev Cricketers the world over.
I am honoured to be mentioned, although I would have liked to get my name right when nominated ;)

Besides, I'm hardly going to be anywhere near the XI in the near future, so am able to keep the spot for a while :)

As Langeveldt has pulled out, I'd like to nominate a third candidate - iamdavid. Looks like a responsible person to me, good for taking the job :)