• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd like to announce that I won't be playing.

It'd be fun in a sense but it'd also be highly hypocritical, so I'll give it a miss. :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Super 25 of whatever it was, was probably my best form of the game. So expecting major interest tbh.

I'm in.

KS Wright

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Will this disrupt the County season at all? If so, I won't be participating so I can play the full complement of games for Somerset, should they re-sign me.

I agree, I don't think I'll be going anyway, Jasotharan signing up...
My my... isn't that interesting...

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Will this disrupt the County season at all? If so, I won't be participating so I can play the full complement of games for Somerset, should they re-sign me.
Same here rather a full season of county cricket, especially FC then play IPL. Especially now Jaso test spot should be up for graps.

If we don't miss matches for county cricket, I might consider putting my name forward.

cpr

International Coach
Might aswell ask this in here, saves starting a new thread. How do I go about tapping up some gullable county side to take me on for the off season? Obviously if no one will take us i'll chuck me hat in for the Indian tin pot league, but would rather try and get some decent cricket in (well, half decent if i end up at Derbyshire)