• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PA`s Office (Danger - Do Not Enter)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nath Patrick here, have a seat.

If you have any queries (don`t touch that) that you feel can be discussed in public, this is the place to get `em off your chest.

Feel free to contact me by e-mail at nnanden_6 @ hotmail . com and I guess you can call me if you need to. Though that would be rather creepy.

Now leave.

P.S. I hope you find me very approachable...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
FaaipDeOiad said:
Don't touch what? :(
Good question, as I don`t really have anything in my office as of yet. Too small for a desk really. I`ll have to steal a school desk, maybe one of them will fit...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nath.. this man.. he... he... touches me.... :(

No, not really. Honestly.

Do you really have that professional, approachable vibe?

I can imagine your office being a bit crowded at times, like your avatar... infact. Is that a picture of your office?!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The CWBCC is proud to present Nath Patrick with a school desk so that he doesn't steal from the innocent children.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Robertinho said:
I can imagine your office being a bit crowded at times, like your avatar... infact. Is that a picture of your office?!
Another one of the CWBCC`s "gifts". :dry:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
You need a secretary? Coz Rob Dauth over there would be glad to do it for free.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
What? Sorry Kenny, I have other engagements to attend to, though I'm sure you and Nath would get along swimmingly... :D

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
someone mentioned in the other thread that a more open disiplinary system would be good.

i would also like to chat to you sometime about squad sizes, inactives and the like. might even add you onto my msn :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
age_master said:
someone mentioned in the other thread that a more open disiplinary system would be good.

i would also like to chat to you sometime about squad sizes, inactives and the like. might even add you onto my msn :p
Oh yeah, a customer! :D

I`m agreed with you on the first point, something I would really like to look into. Feel free to add me to MSN. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
dinu23 said:
Hi Nath, Nice place. But what's all these brooms doing here?
Where are you? Someone turn on the light... there is no light?! Dammit!