• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PA Representative Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The CWBCC would like to congratulate Håkon Mørk on the fine job he did as the PA. Now that he has made the successful climb to the big show though, he is ineligible to the post.

With that in mind, a new PA must be elected. I quote from Neil Pickup's statement in the initial election:

"He must not have played for the CWXI in the last two series (VB Series in Australia, CW XI v SA at home).

CWBCC Members must have no influence at all on the PA nominations and elections.

Nominees need a proposer and seconder, and the deadline is 0000, Tuesday 5th April 2005.

Proposers and Seconders can be all CWXI players except CWBCC members."

The CWBCC will not nominate or vote, as listed above. It will, however, conduct the poll. Any nominations?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I nominate Daniel Towns, he has done a great job with CW Green, has shown great commitment, and seems to have a lot of spare time :p

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
I nominate Daniel Towns, he has done a great job with CW Green, has shown great commitment, and seems to have a lot of spare time :p
Daniel Played VB series.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure how strict the PA is on the policy, but Towns played 1 innings in the VB Series.

Players who have represented in the last 2 series:

S Bhatia
CM Broadbent
CR Butler
LA Camps
AP Chaulk
AP Cloete
BJ Goff
SG Fitzsimmons
Z Ghansar
TC Halsey
DA Kearsley
DM Kennett
RJ Malone
I Markus
H Moerk
NS Pickup
MJ Robbins
XPA Rose
DP Towns
DJ Watt
KS Wright
PE Young

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
"He must not have played for the CWXI in the last two series (VB Series in Australia, CW XI v SA at home)."
Means Daniel isn't eligible for the position...Andrew seems the ideal candidate as most other experianced players are currently playing for CW.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
EDIT.

I`ll change this to: If selected, no doubt Garven would do a great job. :)

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I nominate Nath Patrick, if he's interested in the position. He's been around for a while now, gets along with players from all teams and I'd be happy to have him represent my interests as a player.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
FaaipDeOiad said:
I nominate Nath Patrick, if he's interested in the position. He's been around for a while now, gets along with players from all teams and I'd be happy to have him represent my interests as a player.
Yes, AND I have no chance of making the International side! It`s just too perfect! :D

More seriously, I`m happy to be up for nomination, and I thank you Faaip for your recommendation.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Thanks for all the (redundant) nominations, guys. :) Truely honoured.

Garven gets my vote, obviously.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Although he is my arch-nemisis (did I spell that right), I give my nomination/vote to Andrew Garven. I feel he has the experience, and can give the players the representation they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.