• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies U19s in CWLand

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
11/4: Indians v CW U19 @ Casston Reserve (4 Day)
18/4: WI U19 v CW U19 @ Casston Reserve (Youth Test)
20/4: WI U19 v CW U19 @ Casston Reserve (Youth T20I)
22/4: WI U19 v CW U19 @ PDV Dome (1st YODI)
24/4: WI U19 v CW U19 @ Pickford Reserve (2nd YODI)
26/4: WI U19 v CW U19 @ CW Oval (3rd YODI)
28/4: WI U19 v CW U19 @ Fardin Qayyumi CC (4th YODI)
30/4: WI U19 v CW U19 @ Fardin Qayyumi CC (5th YODI)

West Indies and Cricket Web will finailist their preparations for the up coming Youth World Cup in Malaysia during May with a 5-match YODI series against each other.

This will be the first time West Indies and CricketWeb have meet at youth level. Since the introduction of an Under 19 program in CricketWeb. The young Webbers have played 9 out of 10 Test nations, with this series completing their first full cycle of series against Test nations.

The tour will also include a Youth Test and Youth Twenty20 International.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
looking to get amongst the runs and wickets if i can and prove my worthy for the upcoming youth world cup. that will be great. leats go hard boys and kick butt!

readie

State Regular
looking to be solid with the gloves and contribute at the top end of the order. Hopefully begin to show some leadership out on the park now that its my second season.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
looking to be solid with the gloves and contribute at the top end of the order. Hopefully begin to show some leadership out on the park now that its my second season.
I hear young Fitzsimmons has the same goals, will be an interesting battle. ;)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Happy to either keep or not, think my talents last season were better showed in the field than with the gloves...

oz_fan

International Regular
Should be a good tour. Hoping to make the most of one of my last opportunities in the U19's.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Under 19 side to play India announce. A few players will be added for West Indies series and some potential changes with OD players coming in. But the FC boys will get a first shot to impress the selectors. The squad for West Indies series should be announce a couple days after this match.