• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies U19s in CWLand

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
solid side guys and i hope i dont let you boys down and lets play some solid cricket!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd prefer not to. Given that I have a University degree to pursue and I'm running 6 leagues simultaneously. I will if I have to though.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I'd prefer not to. Given that I have a University degree to pursue and I'm running 6 leagues simultaneously. I will if I have to though.
Would prefer if something is sorted out soon. Hopefully Hak, Trav or Will can sim, as they have shown interest in the past. But if not, then I would personally rather the boys go back club cricket, until something is sorted out. Rather them not miss too matches for a tour on hold.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Would prefer if something is sorted out soon. Hopefully Hak, Trav or Will can sim, as they have shown interest in the past. But if not, then I would personally rather the boys go back club cricket, until something is sorted out. Rather them not miss too matches for a tour on hold.
I'd be fine with simming it, though I would need the program that is used to sim.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok, here's the deal. I can sim the matches, but won't be able to do the match reports. So if someone is willing to do that bit, I'll email the cards to him with the responsibility of posting them up.

Because simming isn't the issue for me. It's the match report aspect and general presentation of results.