• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies U19s in CWLand

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
delighted with my call up, hope to do well with the gloves first and foremost, then score some runs.

readie

State Regular
Interesting. Haven't ever gotten an extended FC run at Green so I can't expect much more, still a bit annoyed to be overlooked however.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
very happy with that call up and look forward to doing well for my team mates and coaching staff. looking forward to it!

luffy

International Captain
Interesting. Haven't ever gotten an extended FC run at Green so I can't expect much more, still a bit annoyed to be overlooked however.
Mate, i have the same situation as you. Just make sure you perform in the rare FC games you do play.

readie

State Regular
yeah theres not much you can do really, it frustrates me a bit because I can bat alright there i think. I've made solid scores in FC Cricket in the offseason.

luffy

International Captain
yeah theres not much you can do really, it frustrates me a bit because I can bat alright there i think. I've made solid scores in FC Cricket in the offseason.
Just wait mate, eveyone goes through it, it'll come good eventually.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
West Indies announce touring squad

West Indies have announced a 15 man touring party to play Cricket Web Under 19s in their seven match tour being on the 18th. The big names in the squad are exciting young Trinidad batsmen Adrian Barath who was signed to play IPL and fellow Trinidad player Darren Bravo, the brother of West Indies international Dwayne Bravo. The squad will be lead by Barbados all rounder Sharmarh Brooks.

Squad: SSJ Brooks (c), SA Jacobs (vc), A Barath, KOA Powell, AS Creary, DM Bravo, SE Thomas, DC Thomas (wk), KAM Corbin (wk), H Miller (wk), N Bonner, V Permaul. JO Dawes, DDY Grant, DE Johnson

Last edited: