• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Under 19s Tour of Africa

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok looks like that everyone who wanted to vote has done, so congrats to Stephen Burke for winning the player of the series award.

With the Zimbabwe series about to start soon, im pretty sure the Tests will be run around the same time, not 100% sure though.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Ok looks like that everyone who wanted to vote has done, so congrats to Stephen Burke for winning the player of the series award.

With the Zimbabwe series about to start soon, im pretty sure the Tests will be run around the same time, not 100% sure though.
After the Zimbabwe series. Squads are scratched thin enough as it is.

luffy

International Captain
chaminda_00 said:

Good work mate

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't think I really deserved it, but I'll take it with both hands. Just out of interest, do I get some sort of prize?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
Don't think I really deserved it, but I'll take it with both hands. Just out of interest, do I get some sort of prize?
CW Under 19 Cricket doesn't have enough money or a sponsor to hand out a prize, but you will get your name on a Trophy that is likely to be named after one of your current Under 19 team mates.

Bobisback

International Regular
Samuel_Vimes said:
After the Zimbabwe series. Squads are scratched thin enough as it is.
In fairness, South Africa are already touring, are they supposed to stick around, looking at the local sites while the CWXI are off in Zimbabwe?

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Bobisback said:
In fairness, South Africa are already touring, are they supposed to stick around, looking at the local sites while the CWXI are off in Zimbabwe?
Think Zimb are coming to CW....?

Dravid

International Captain
It's up to the board how things are run around here, but I agree with you. A series should be finished first instead of starting a new series and putting the current one on hold.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Bobisback said:
Ok you got me, i cant read. But regardless, my point doesnt change.
The trouble is that the CW player base simply can not support two series being held at the same time.

However, as dates haven't been finalised for the Zimbabwe series yet, it might be possible to do the U19 Test series first. Further confirmation will be given soon.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I believe SA are currently in Australia competing against their U/19s, will play NZ after that, and will come back here once those series finish to play the Youth Tests.

(Good save, Jack.)

Dravid

International Captain
So yea Zimbabwe series is about to come to an end. Any idea when the YTest fixtures will be released?