• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW U19s in Europe

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jungle Jumbo said:
Any news of when the squad will be announced?
We will probably try and give everyone a chance to stake their last claim for selection in the England A tour games, so probably just before the 3rd A Match between England A and CWA.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Haddin said:
Wow, thanks for picking me, come on boys, lets have fun!
The match has already been played, you did pretty well, you got 48 and took two catches. That squad was only for the team that played against England A. The squad for Europe will be picked at a later date.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Samuel_Vimes said:
We're putting three minnows into CW cricket this offseason. Some people are never happy...
If one of them's not Equatorial Guinea then I want my season ticket refunded!

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Oh well, Would mind facing the 60 counties of Europe, but maybe 59, as I can't see any youth in the Vatcian City, unless they're playing thr U50 team

But still, We otta challenge at least 10 teams for a true tour! So far, we only got 5.....

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Samuel_Vimes said:
Where did you get that ticket from, out of interest? Your reservation was not registered with the CWBCC.
I bought it from a **** shop.

.............oh sorry, I meant 'pawn'.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Just so Trav and Jack know, Tharmi wont be around for selection for the next week or so, due a family illness

Travis_Teh

International Regular
U/19 Squad for European Tour

The U/19 Squad for the tour of Europe, which consists of 5 Youth One Day Matches and 3 Youth Test Matches, is as follows:

Batsmen

T Mamesh (c) (wk) <reds>
S Jasotharan (wk) <colts>
M Pitt <colts>
N Scott <greens>
B Vaughan (wk) <greens>
S Burke (wk) <colts>
P Bharat <colts>

All-rounders

N Hancock (vc) <colts>
M Currie <blues>
H Warwick <blacks>

Bowlers

A Cameron <greens>
P Gundry <greens>
G Roberts <blacks>
C McKern <colts>
R Edmunds <reds>

Best of luck on the tour to all the players & congratulations to Thamba Mamesh for being named the captain.