• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW U19 Players

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buddhmaster said:
The thing is, me and Rob both started in Season 8. During Season 8, we were both 15. His Dev League age is 19. Mine is 20.....
Consider it a mixup of birth certificates then. You're eligible for selection on the basis of that.

sorry just a quick question.

how do you get in the squad??

because when i signed up for dev league it didn't ask for an age!!

cheers
Beamer

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The U19 Players list has been updated in the 1st post, if anyone in italics would like to specify that they were older then 17 when they started, they can in this thread.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Season X is my first dev season...i signed up during the Charity games of last season...has a year passed since then?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matteh said:
Season X is my first dev season...i signed up during the Charity games of last season...has a year passed since then?
No. You're the same age you signed up as.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
BlackCap_Fan said:
I wouldn't mind playing.

And by the way, I'm 17, or 16. Not sure. Not 19 though.
Under Liam ageing system all players start at 17, so you have played two years so your 19 in CWXI years.

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Under Liam ageing system all players start at 17, so you have played two years so your 19 in CWXI years.

Aah well. We should have an under 21 thing going.

Although I assume that Liam and the other simmers want a life so we don't really need it.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
BlackCap_Fan said:
Aah well. We should have an under 21 thing going.

Although I assume that Liam and the other simmers want a life so we don't really need it.
You are 19 in CW years, hence you able to play.

;)

Dravid

International Captain
I'm 16 and I can surely play U-19 in the future if I do good. Just thought I would let you all know my age.