• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web U-19 Cricket

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The CWBCC is looking at implementing a full Under-19 international programme and help is needed to get it done. As such, persons are needed to apply for three administrative positions. These persons would act as selectors and administrators of the U19 game, but would still serve under the CWBCC. The CWBCC reserves the right to over-rule the actions of the U19 board, but only with reasoning deemed acceptable by the general public.

The role of the U19 board:

- manage and select players
- organize tours, which will be subject to approval by the CWBCC
- manage any U19 media

Applications open.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Define "work".

The role of the U19 board:

- manage and select players
- organize tours, which will be subject to approval by the CWBCC
- manage any U19 media

Loony BoB

International Captain
Organising things is easy. Collating stats for 100 or so players in a world cup might be a bit crap. I don't know if simming is included in the organising area, but that would obviously be the time consumer which would kick me out of contention. So long as simming isn't included I'm happy to help. :p

David

International 12th Man
Somewhat coincidentally last week I was thinking we should have some sort of under 19's system, as we've now got grade as well.

As to organising it, I'd love to help, but have my hands full with grade cricket.

Loony BoB

International Captain
In that case, Liam, I'm more than happy to help. Sounds like small work, with the possible exception of the media angle which I might struggle with, but I suppose it can't hurt to give it a try.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I would apply as well, but my guess is that you guys are looking for more exprienced people. But if not im more then willing to help.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm happy to help, doesn't look like you're suffering from a lack of volunteers though.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Ill put my hand up. Should be good fun to see the youngers guys running around. Even though im 16 in real life im 20 in CW. So it will be good to see how they go.