• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web U-19 Cricket

cricketboy29

International Regular
You're being very very generous if you're classify my brother as an allrounder. As well as that, I didnt know he had given in his age.

Weird.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
cricketboy29 said:
You're being very very generous if you're classify my brother as an allrounder. As well as that, I didnt know he had given in his age.

Weird.
Your brother did give a age and i think it was 21, so he over-aged for Under 19 Cricket.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
CWBCC announces replacements on Under-19 Board

As Daniel Towns has resigned from his position on the Under-19 board following his election to Players' Association Representative, the CWBCC have employed Jack McNamara, the former Cricket Web Under-19 captain, to work in this role. We hope this move will ensure that CWLand youth cricket will maintain its high standard.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I'm very pleased to see Jack getting a good chance to get seriously involved with CWLand Cricket, especially since his stint as captain has ended due to his 'coming of age'. :p He's a great choice, having worked alongside him for the past couple of years, and it's great to see the CW U-19 panel made up of three people who I know are very sharp at what they do.

All the best!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
Welcome :)
Inauguration party at your place, you supply the booze.
Seconded

Welcome aboard Jack, it should be fun working with you, im sure you will do a great job.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
In fact, have since announced intention to stand down from board...

EDIT: Smith, was over 18 months ago, TTYTT.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Any news of an end of season tour?

Quite fancy getting out of the Green dressing room and seeing some of the world, and hopefully smashing some bowling attacks around.