• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web U-19 Cricket

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Majin said:
We could potentially see a team of:

JE Stedman
T Mamesh
RJ Dauth
GKK Dobson
CP Thompson
BC Cunningham
TV Weber
SJ Burke
JP McNamara
GM Thomas
AA Cameron

Very useful indeed.

Greg: You're 19 by the Dev League aging process, I believe. :}
I believe im in contention for the team too :)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Majin said:

JE Stedman
T Mamesh
RJ Dauth
GKK Dobson
CP Thompson
BC Cunningham
TV Weber
SJ Burke
JP McNamara
GM Thomas
AA Cameron

Very useful indeed.

lol gutted....still hopefully my first dev season will let me stand a good chance of forcing my way in :)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Majin said:

JE Stedman
T Mamesh
RJ Dauth
GKK Dobson
CP Thompson
BC Cunningham
TV Weber
SJ Burke
JP McNamara
GM Thomas
AA Cameron

Very useful indeed.

So is that two players with international experience?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Thamba and Bryce are the only ones with international experience. But Wilo and Thompson are in the current ODI squad.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In fact, ignore the above...

The following persons have been selected to the administrative arm of the CWBCC which shall tend to all Under-19 matters. These persons have been chosen on the basis of several factors, including activity on the forums, desire to contribute and a general awareness of the CW XI.

The CW U-19 board:

Daniel Towns
Tharmi Loganathan
Travis Demeza

There is at least one surprise name in there, but keep in mind that the requirement of this job is performance. Any or all of the three who fail to carry out their duties or show a genuine interest in the project will be axed by the CWBCC.

To re-iterate (with one added), the role of the U19 board:

- manage and select players
- organize tours, which will be subject to approval by the CWBCC
- manage any U19 media
- discipline of players (the board will deal with all disciplinary matters of U-19 players which arise during U-19 cricket. The players found guilty may appeal to the CWBCC, but the CWBCC reserves the right to reject the appeal.)

Please post all feedback (but not abuse) here.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Contact me with the email addresses you guys wish to be contacted at (or leave them here) and I'll disperse your first assignments.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Tharmi, Travis and Towns, eh? Works nicely. :p

Very pleased to make the board, and also looking forward to working with T'n'T to get things sorted.

Liam, my email is the same as always - loony_bob@yahoo.com