• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im both, im very average and have form bursts where i perform every now and then!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Cheers Simon, Hope i can keep it up in the longer form.

Haha Kyle - Give me time, you had a period where you were in some awsome form too!

So far averaging 10.66 out of the 2 1D games. gotta keep that under 12 to improve my simming avg!

Pity Rose is still in form ;) 4/20 odd *sigh*

Simon

AUST_HiTMaN said:
Cheers Simon, Hope i can keep it up in the longer form.

Haha Kyle - Give me time, you had a period where you were in some awsome form too!

So far averaging 10.66 out of the 2 1D games. gotta keep that under 12 to improve my simming avg!

Pity Rose is still in form ;) 4/20 odd *sigh*
yeh, but rose's bowling is custard....

Simon

Mister Wright said:
HaHa. Hope we get to play each other, there will be more red cherries on your stumps then your bat.
kyle, im gonna hit u back over ur head so many times u will have a sore neck from turning around watching it sail over the boundary!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
kyle, im gonna hit u back over ur head so many times u will have a sore neck from turning around watching it sail over the boundary!
Don't worry about that, I have a very good chiropracter. But I don't understand how you are going to be hitting them to the boundary, when after the first ball, your middle stump will be already over it.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Don't worry about that, I have a very good chiropracter. But I don't understand how you are going to be hitting them to the boundary, when after the first ball, your middle stump will be already over it.
probably from the amount of no balls you will be bowling ;)