• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

American League (USA)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
hey liam ppl have received emails stating they have been accepted and have a contract but i have not received anything. what does that mean.
Maybe your email isn't working. Fear not, you have been approved and emailed.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
WHOA HALSEY!! way to shut me down... :p
so i take it county-wise u can only be offered contracts directly liam, but with t&t and usa cricket u can apply??

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:
WHOA HALSEY!! way to shut me down... :p
so i take it county-wise u can only be offered contracts directly liam, but with t&t and usa cricket u can apply??
Yes. Halsey will play for Essex as a non-international though, so he found it easier than most to be offered a contract.

PY

International Coach
Was it by invitation though or was it him asking and being able to get because he is from Essex? Confusion arose for me because it is who he would want to play for.

From what I understand, even for non-internationals it is not by request? He was just lucky/good enough to get the offer?!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha marc u are a cack. i want aussie contracts dammit! haha thatd be mad to play alongside the greats like mcgrath, lee and bracken... :p