• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Indian Premier League (XIV-XV)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Gough 4.

So how is this different to last year? Will I no longer play for Delhi?

As I said earlier in the thread, as I ran Delhi last year and won the IPL Id like to stay there and run them again.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gough 4.

So how is this different to last year? Will I no longer play for Delhi?
Brand new auction, though Delhi can attempt to sign you again.
As I said earlier in the thread, as I ran Delhi last year and won the IPL Id like to stay there and run them again.
Sorry, missed that. But it's fixed now. Unfortunately for Ritchie, but after all, I did say first come, first served, and I just forgot to consider your post. You're installed as Delhi manager now.

99*

International Debutant
I demand compensation, something in the area of 10 point boost to my simming stats aught to do it. :ph34r:

Na, don't mind.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need to be Bradmanesque to break into the openers role in Black tbph. :sleep:
Cloete, Chaulk, Stedman, Smith etc. means you're better served going to another club tbh. Colts, for example, will take anyone with an average over 20, let alone 80.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Walk up start with Blackman's inactivity. Won't open but we all have to make sacrifices to not be completely ****house like every other club going around.

99*

International Debutant
Was meant more of a compliment of Stedman, Chaulk and Cloete's awesomeness. But I'll take that. :happy: