• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great knocks from Warner and Jaques to get us home, I need to pick up my scoring rate in OD.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No Durham scorecard though?
Durham just wasn't that important to me.

Yep, another thing you'll realize is that everyone doesn't play everyday, though everyone plays (hopefully) most days. It was a headache to get the schedule as it is, and then I tried to edit out some of the kinks, but started to get a headache again, so I left it as is.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Durham just wasn't that important to me.

Yep, another thing you'll realize is that everyone doesn't play everyday, though everyone plays (hopefully) most days. It was a headache to get the schedule as it is, and then I tried to edit out some of the kinks, but started to get a headache again, so I left it as is.
Awesomeeee. No probs.

Majin

International Debutant
Is that D Mohammed playing for Prince's town the legendary one or some fake pretender?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
73* off 88 balls and guiding Regama home coming in at 4/66 chasing 189 and doing it comfortably. Woot.