• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thursday 21 May

AUS - T20 - Queensland v Victoria
AUS - T20 - New South Wales v Western Australia
AUS - T20 - South Australia v Tasmania
ENG - FC - Warwickshire v Yorkshire
ENG - FC - Durham v Hampshire
ENG - FC - Lancashire v Somerset
ENG - FC - Essex v Kent
ENG - FC - Gloucestershire v Leicestershire
ENG - FC - Northamptonshire v Essex
ENG - FC - Middlesex v Derbyshire
SL - FC - Badureliya v Colombo
SL - FC - Colts v Chilaw Marians
SL - FC - Nondescripts v Moors
SL - FC - Sri Lanka Army v Tamil Union
SL - FC - Bloomfield v Sinhalese
USA - 4D - Indiana v NY
USA - 4D - Texas v Atlanta
USA - 4D - Maine v California
USA - 4D - Orlando v Washington
T&T - 4D - Marabella v Laventille
T&T - 4D - Toco v Towers
T&T - 4D - Mayaro v San Fernando
T&T - 4D - Pirates v Porters

Attachments

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Quick question Camps, how come i haven't played a List-A game yet?

On the FC front however, am very pleased with my performances

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quick question Camps, how come i haven't played a List-A game yet?

On the FC front however, am very pleased with my performances
Well the obvious answer is that T&T doesn't have List-A cricket. The less obvious answer is that the file doesn't have you listed as first XI. Will change it now. Should've brought it up sooner.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Orlando continue the struggle. Another uncompetetive loss, been some big thrashings thus far.

Again my own game with the ball was terrible, 2/97 off 26. But strangely enough, my batting was decent; 39 runs in the 1st and 63 runs in the 2nd. I never imagined my batting to be any better than pure tail-end status.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Crikey. Not such a successful game for the Nondescripts there. Its either all or nothing with us. Happy with 5/50, but the batting was pretty much non-existant. Time for the top order to start scoring; they can't rely on a Corrin bail-out every time.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Disappointed with my effort there, glad the team won all the same. Nice to see Bochat, Cole, Yngve and Goff all having good games.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha 100 in each innings and 4 wickets to boot!

2nd MOTM performance on the trot.

In my first innings I scored 127 beating my FC scores to date (126 combined) and in my second innings I went for 161*. :cool:

FC stats:
414 @ 69 SR 59
22W @ 15.45

cricketboy29

International Regular
Hmm.....one of these days, I'm going to make up my mind, and finally decide if I'm a batsman or a bowler....*sigh*

David

International 12th Man
Another 8 wickets, another MOTM, leaked runs like a sieve.. Batting was decent in the second dig. Enjoyment.