• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Athlai

Not Terrible
Right now I think in FC my stats are:
126 @ 25.2 with the bat SR 52.9
18 W @ 13.16 with ball SR 23

List A
124 @ 62 SR 110
1 W @ 166 SR 180 Economy 5.53

So in one form of the game I'm a bowling all-rounder and in the other I'm a batsman ITSL

Though I've always been a bit of a slogger TBF.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
A nice paid vacation for me in Birmingham as Im certainly not making a contribution on the field.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My one day form is good, with another 50. In First Class I don't think I've passed 20. MW Wilson got me out, who's that again?

Majin

International Debutant
decent score in the OD'er but again man our batting lineup is having real problems at the moment, run of severely poor performances allround. Need to start getting past the 50's as well, especially with the team going like this!

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Another loss for Orlando. Struggling for consistency in both 4 day and 1 day competitions. Loss, win, loss has been the order in both formats.

My own performance last game was odd, made 68* (77) despite regarding myself largely as a pure bowler who can play the odd Jason Gillespie styled tail-end innings. Then failed with the ball again 0/24 off 7.5.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Some great performances from Fuller there.

Doesn't look like my post to play wherever a opening bowler was seen, though. Oh well, get to kick the feet up more. (Y)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Corrin on FIRE! Somebody put him out!
Unbelievable, since I last checked the thread I've played 2 OD games and an FC game and I've tonned up in all of them! :-O 4-12 in the last one not too shabby either! Don't think I'd ever even scored a List A ton before, will have to check

We're having some fun there hey Heath!