• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Majin

International Debutant
Another shocking team performance there, not so hot from me either. Still a long way to go, evidently

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Fantastic to contribute to a team win! :) Still a lot of room to improve, but it's very nice to be a part of a very convincing victory.

David

International 12th Man
Stoked with my 9 wickets and MOTM, missed it earlier. Awesome stuff. Well bowled Xavier though, 7 fer in the first innings.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Super close loss to Tassie there, a decent score from me in the second innings though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Wednesday 20 May

AUS - 50 - Tasmania v New South Wales
AUS - 50 - Queensland v South Australia
AUS - 50 - Victoria v Tasmania
ENG - P40 -Gloucestershire v Durham
ENG - P40 -Hampshire v Yorkshire
ENG - P40 -Somerset v Sussex
ENG - P40 - Northamptonshire v Lancashire
ENG - P40 - Surrey v Derbyshire
ENG - P40 - Kent v Middlesex
ENG - P40 - Warwickshire v Leicestershire
SL - 50 - Badureliya v Chilaw Marians
SL - 50 - Colombo v Sri Lanka Army
SL - 50 - Nondescripts v Tamil Union
SL - 50 - Bloomfield v Moors
SL - 50 - Sinhalese v Ragama
USA - 50 - Orlando v Texas
USA - 50 - NY v Maine
USA - 50 - California v Indiana
USA - 50 - Indiana v Atlanta
T&T - 50 - San Fernando v Towers
T&T - 50 - Laventille v Porters
T&T - 50 - Toco v Mayaro
T&T - 50 - Pirates v Marabella

Attachments

Simon

Nice little contribution chasing a smallish total. Warner was very subdued but still batted well, Jaquesy too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Woohoo MOTM for finally batting well. 90* from 78, too bad that it was nowhere near enough. Nice to finally be putting some runs on the board.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Campseh, if it's not too much trouble, could you bat me in the lower middle order, ie 5 or 6 (4 at a push)?

CJ Dinnen, Port of Spain Towers.