• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

State Cricket (Season XIII-XIV)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australian State Cricket Round 29
Tasmania: SE Fuller
New South Wales: MW Wilson
South Australia: AJ Garven
Queensland: DP Smith
Western Australia: TJ Demeza
Victoria: GM Thomas

Attachments

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Final Milk Cup table:

Code:
                   P  W  D  L FI Pts
New South Wales   10  7  1  2  2  44
Western Australia 10  6  2  2  4  40
Victoria          10  4  1  5  2  26
Queensland        10  4  2  4  0  24
Tasmania          10  2  3  5  4  16
South Australia   10  2  1  7  2  14

Travis_Teh

International Regular
4fer on a road, not too bad.

Drawn match wasn't such a bad result against the in form Tasmania, could've won to go top ( I think) though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Players may seek employment in T&T and USA. Preferably at Atlanta, Maine, Orlando, POS Towers and Princes Town Pirates.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'd like to play for Derbyshire....

Nah, send Laventille if possible. My old club and would enjoy batting with Morkles. If that can't be arranged I'll go for whatever's available in the Windies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

You'll start at Laventille today, but you might have to slum it in the middle order/at 3 when Mork returns from England.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Awseome, a title with WA! Didn't bowl tripe on the big stage either, which is good.
Pomersbach, Voges and Rogers are king.

Liam, is there any room at the Porters? If not, I think I shall rest the side and back for next season.