• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SL Premier League Tournament (Season XIII-XIV)

Majin

International Debutant
Looking forward to a run in a OD side to see how I go. Not the best of starts but can't complain too much.

Edit: Towns left out on accident or just not selected 'cause he's a hack?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Awesome work by Tamil. Was a bit apprehensive leaving NY, but this looks to be a really good challenge. Looking forward to getting to know the blokes in our side, can't say I've heard of any of them before. Very happy with three wickets and SI had a top game. Who's our wicket-keeper Camps?

EDIT: Nvm, must be GT. :)

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lanka Premier League Round 3
Moors: XPA Rose
Tamil Union: NL Patrick
Sinhalese SC: MW DeSilva, CR Dwyer
Colombo: DK Rai
Badureliya: T Mamesh
Colts: WA Kerr, NR Hancock
Nondescripts: HT Davis

NB - Open the files in WordPad. Or download EditPad to solve your problems.

Attachments

Majin

International Debutant
Poor game from myself against Tamil Union (bowled Nath) but very pleased with the game against the Colts. Good score at a good tick and a cheap wicket! Bowling so much better now than I was before :laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha Majin. :) Caught at cover IIRC. Awesome work by our batsmen, wasn't heaps left for me to do after they made the runs. Loving Private GI. Gun. Really good game of cricket.