• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season XIII-XIV IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin

International Debutant
Has Garven confirmed unavailability for the whole season anywhere or was that a provisional decision?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Inaugural IPL kicks off

Indian Premier League Round 1
Kolkata: PR Sajtih, M Shah, AP Chaulk
King's XI Punjab: DP Smith, SE Fuller
Chennai: LA Camps, AJ Crampton
Delhi: KJ Gough

Before people start to complain and ask questions, please remember that there are several players involved in U-19 cricket and IPL right now. So if you don't see that you've turned out for your club, first consider whether you fall under the U-19 or IPL category. If not and you're still absent, let me know. Lots of players to juggle, so I expect to make a couple of mistake early on.

NB - Open the files in WordPad. Or download EditPad to solve your problems.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

when i post up scorecards for WCC, i post them into word and then copy and paste them into notepad from there.
I stopped using Notepad years ago, so I never had a problem with it. I'd recommend people use EditPad for reasons other than I'm generally too lazy to copy-paste 20+ scorecards into Word and then into Notepad before uploading them. If not EditPad, just open the files in WordPad, which everyone should have already.

Simon

awesome to win from that position, Jakati was a bit gun with bat and ball, think we might have a change or two for the next game.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Missed the first game, so not sure if i should put my availablity in here, but will anyway.

Available for entire IPL season. National duty permitting.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Can someone let me know what happened?

I cant download anything to the work PC and the scorecards are unreadable in Notepad.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.