• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket (Season XIII-XIV)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Much improved performance, shaken off the jet lag now it appears. Northants playing 3 frontline spinners, can't have happened too often in the recent history in England

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, first match was ages ago. 19 April.

All 2-innings games that are not against university sides are CC games.
Crap. Then why am I in India?

Put me on the 1st plane back to Warwicks. Thanks. I wouldnt miss FC cricket for the world as its the only time I get to play it and the reason why Im playing CC.

Happy and proud to be at Warwicks again.
Regarding IPL, I dont want to miss FC cricket so Ill miss early OD stuff and come for the FC.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Crap. Then why am I in India?

Put me on the 1st plane back to Warwicks. Thanks. I wouldnt miss FC cricket for the world as its the only time I get to play it and the reason why Im playing CC.
You'll play your first game on Friday then, due to the standard changeover.