• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket (Season XIII-XIV)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The reduced number of overseas players really worked against you.
so did we change the rule whereby i was playing as a non overseas player for them the last couple of years?

ie last off season Lancs had Murali and Mamesh and me as a non overseas player.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so did we change the rule whereby i was playing as a non overseas player for them the last couple of years?

ie last off season Lancs had Murali and Mamesh and me as a non overseas player.
I think we (or rather, I) subconsciously overlooked that ruling in sorting the overseas this year. It did occur to me yesterday when I was tidying up the database for County Cricket, but I haven't had a chance to discuss it with Håkon. Will drop him an email now, so stand by for the ruling.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
English County Cricket Round 1
Essex: DM Kennett
Derbyshire: AP Cloete
Surrey: PE Young
Somerset: RJ Dauth

Before people start to complain and ask questions, please remember that there are several players involved in U-19 cricket and IPL right now. So if you don't see that you've turned out for your club, first consider whether you fall under the U-19 or IPL category. If not and you're still absent, let me know. Lots of players to juggle, so I expect to make a couple of mistake early on.

NB - Open the files in WordPad. Or download EditPad to solve your problems.

Attachments

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Pretty poor start, going to get annoying batting with Ramps...I only get one innings per FC match. :dry: :p

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Will be interesing to see how I do in CC given my first class record. Poor start it must be said.

PY

International Coach
Yeah, again! Can't argue with 132 runs over the course of the game and a fairly thumping victory too. Ramps on fire as always.