• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIII-XIV

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Name: JE Stedman
Club of Application: California
Email: henri.porte[at]gmail[dot]com
Intentions: Experience the sights and sounds of California. Don't care about the cricket tbh.

David

International 12th Man
Stoked with my renewed Essex contract. Definitely accepting.

Hoping to make a big impact, glad to be ignoring the IPL.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, you can't apply for County or Australian state sides. They offer you contracts. You can only apply for Sri Lanka, America or the West Indies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Delighted to accept a T20 contract for Kent. I assume it won't conflict with the IPL? Or will IPL only cut into time spent in Club Cricket?

Name: KR Clapham
Club of application: 1-California or 2-Princes Town Pirates
Email: fairdinkum5 at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve FC bowling (especially economy rate!), hopefully either opening the bowling, or at first change. Cut back economy rate in OD bowling, also either opening or at first change (if possible). A few 30-40+ scores wouldn't go astray either.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Name: NL Patrick
Club of Application: New York
Email: nath_patrick@hotmail.com
Intentions: I believe in a lengthy courtship which will preferrably last 2-5 years. I will do my best to treat your daughter with the upmost respect and sincerity. Also, would love to be new-ball buddies with Borcs, keep up my excellent fielding and stay at the crease a la Kennett.

luffy

International Captain
Name: MD Luff
Club of application: California
Email: matluff108 at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve my all round batting, bat better in longer game (4-5 days) improve strike rate in ODs.

Dydl

International Debutant
Name: Darren Dubb-Lynch
Club of application: Laventille Bandits or if not them,Toco Flashes
Email: fielding_cup@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve batting, hope for consistency.

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well thats gay.:ph34r:

Name: BA Storer
Club of application: California
Email: korn_rule227@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve my batting, and also roll my arm over.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Very happy to accept a county contract for the first time.

Name: Nick Scott
Club of application: Leicestershire
Email:scotng@gmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve first class batting

I'll take option two as well and miss the start of the season.

Josh

International Regular
Name: JNE Forner
Club of application: 1. California 2. Marabella Maroons
Email: jneforner@gmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Bowling with new ball & batting middle/late order; improving strike rate & occupying crease.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Name: NR Hancock
Club of application: 1. Princes Town Pirates [opener/middle order batsman] 2. Maine [allrounder]
Email: qwertychooka at gmail.com
Intentions: To further each facet of my game, with a higher emphasis on batting than what has been the case in previous years.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Name: DP Towns
Club of Application: Preferrably any in SL, otherwise wherever.
Email: loony_bob@yahoo.com
Intentions: Bat at #3 in FC and #1 in OD. Find that form I lost so miserably in OD in particular. :(

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Very happy to accept my contract with Somerset... looking forward to a bit more team success this season.