• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIII-XIV

Don

State Vice-Captain
Name:Anthony Lezama
Club of application: port of spain porters
Email:pandemonium372@hotmail.com
Intentions: continue to improve as an opening bat and improve on keeping

oz_fan

International Regular
Name: Blake Donald
Club of application:Marabella
Email: oz_fan_16 @ hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Wicket taking consistency. Have more batting time by moving up the batting order to 4-6.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Bosco Fitzsimmons
Club of application: Toco
Email: dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Get a chance to bat in the top 4 reguarly, also hoping to join the club after Dad was a star there in club cricket's first installment.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Very happy to be offered another contract by Victoria, which I will accept. Will go for option #2 at this stage.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Would like to point out to Liam, that while I've opted for option 2 at this stage, I will probably review how I'm going in the IPL after the minimum amount of matches required to play for them. If I'm gunning it, I'll probably stay on but I'll be leaving the country ASAP if I'm abysmal.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Going to turn down the Lancashire contract, somewhat dissapointed to be honest asI'm not considered an overseas player for them so its not as if Hodge's prescence keeps me out. I've never been a twenty20 player so it would seem a bit harsh on the rest of the Lancs side if i turned up and kicked someone out of a team in a form where it's debatable i should be making the side.

Signup Form:

Name: D P Richards
Club of application:Port of Spain porters
Email:dave.p.richards at btinternet.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling):improve in OD cricket

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Name: WA Kerr
Club of application: Colts
Email:oranjetomato@gmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Better batting, in a variety of modes. Don't know if it's possible to play Twenty/20 cricket in Sri Lanka, but that'd be nice.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Not quite sure as to the situation regarding the IPL, but if I need to, I'd like to take option 3.

Name: AJ Crampton
Club of application: Badureliya
Email: alex_crampton@yahoo.co.uk
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Runs in the long form, continue a finishing role in ODs.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Signup Form:

Name: rob malone jnr
Club of application: port of spain porters or orlando.
Email: bugsssy@optusnetdotcomdotau
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling):
to further my knowledge of the game in both aspects of batting and bowling and to become and better player. gain experience from playing overseas at a young age to climatise to the conditions.

Last edited:

ash chaulk

International Captain
Name: Ash Chaulk
Club of application: Moors
Email: flayva_in_ya_ear@msn
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): pretty much being a club whore and want to experience all continents.