• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XII-XIII

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I personally think it might have been this:

Season XII stats.
RJ Dauth: 427 @ 25.12, HS: 84 2 50's 0 100's (9 matches)
DP Smith: 1513 @ 48.81, HS: 187 8 50's 3 100's (16 matches)

:cool:
That really doesn't help your case. I still think he should blame you and your superiority (complex).

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Signup Form:

Name: Rob Malone Jnr
Club of application: sf thunderbirds
Email: bugsssy@optusnet.com.au
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): improve all aspects of the game and leanr of the senior players (as i am a rookie coming through taking dads place)

Josh

International Regular
Signup Form:

Name: Josh Forner
Club of application: California; Washington
Email: jneforner@gmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): improve long-term batting abilities i.e. defensive shots & focus, develop new-ball bowling further
***Holder of US passport***

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
LEICESTERSHIRE and WARWICKSHIRE - KJ Gough*

* Both clubs are actively pursuing Gough's signature. He has the option of playing for either club.
Wow, how cool is that? :)

Is there going to be any difference in FC oportunities? If there isnt then I choose Warwicks.
If there is then Ill chose the team with that gives the best chance of playing a full season of FC as well as OD.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Delighted to be retained at Victoria. Hoping to guide them to Pura Cup victory.

Will there be a Twenty/20 comp this year?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year

Season XII stats.

Haha, it's well known I gather momentum as the season goes on. Give me 16 matches, I'll be hitting 100s every innings towards the end :cool:

As in, cumulatively, I will have a total of at least hundred runs after each innings. Hopefully :unsure:

In my defence, though...
Season XII Tests:
RJ Dauth: 362 runs @ 60.33, HS: 157, 2 50's 1 100 (5 matches)
DP Smith: 0 runs @ 0, HS: 0, 0 50's 0 100's (0 matches)

:p

oz_fan

International Regular
Name: BC Donald
Club of application: Marabella
Email: oz_fan_16 at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Wicket taking ability

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Delighted to be offered a contact with NSW and i'll take it :)

Hopefully i'll keep my FC form from last season and the test series running into the Australian FC season, and maybe even take a couple of OD wickets. Wishful thinking competing with the likes of Bracken and Bollinger.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant

Season XII stats.

DA Kearsley: 1445 @ 57.80, HS 192, 9 50's, 3 100's (16 Matches)
DP Smith: 1513 @ 48.81, HS: 187, 8 50's, 3 100's (16 Matches)

Smith - Derbyshire
Kearsley - The SF Thunderbirds :unsure:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i played for nsw one season and can never get back in even after a solid year with em. happy to play where ever my signiture gets me.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Name: Nath Lewis Patrick
Club of application: New York, New Yooork.
Email: nnanden_6 @ hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): C'mon, I've been around the CW System for years now. This'll be what, my 5th trip to NY? Love it there. Would love to keep my fielding at its high-standard, and get my bowling into some type of rhythm before season-proper. Batting, well, let's just stay at the crease. :)
Wish I could join ya again.

Yeah. I'll play for Surrey or whoever, you know who I am.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ahhhh Borcich. How we made fools of countless batting line-ups and wooed hot-chicks.