• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XII-XIII

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Signup Form:

Name:
Club of application:
Email:
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling):

Please follow instructions listed at each signup desk (ie signup post).
You may sign up for more than one club in more than one country, but please list in order of preference. You may not sign up for more than 3 clubs and will be signed by the first available club you have listed.

Mr Mxyzptlk

The contracts for England are as follows:

DERBYSHIRE - DP Smith
DURHAM - CR Butler
LEICESTERSHIRE and WARWICKSHIRE - KJ Gough*
ESSEX - DM Kennett, NS Pickup
LANCASHIRE - T Mamesh, DP Richards
SOMERSET - Shan Jasotharan
YORKSHIRE - H Moerk
SURREY - AAA Collins, NA Borcich**
KENT - KR Clapham**

* Both clubs are actively pursuing Gough's signature. He has the option of playing for either club.
** Borcich and Clapham are being sponsored by the CWBCC, allowing them the opportunities of County Cricket.

The contracts for Australia:

QUEENSLAND - AP Cloete
WESTERN AUSTRALIA - DJ Watt
VICTORIA - GM Thomas
TASMANIA - SE Fuller
SOUTH AUSTRALIA - AJ Garven
NEW SOUTH WALES - TJ Demeza

All players must confirm their willingness to take up these contracts.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Come play cricket in...
Trinidad and Tobago

SUPER CUP CRICKET

The following clubs are available with their specifications listed. Please apply only to clubs looking for your player type and fill out the entry form as instructed above. Players with Trinidad and Tobago passports do not qualify as foreign signings and as such, Anthony Lezama, Gareth Gooljar and Liam Camps jr. may sign up for the Super Cup without taking any of the spaces listed below.

San Fernando Thunderbirds
4 players: 2 batsmen, 1 spinner, 1 pace bowler

Princes Town Pirates
4 players: 3 batsmen, 1 spinner

Port-of-Spain Porters
5 players: 2 pace bowlers, 2 batsmen, 1 spinner

Port-of-Spain Towers
6 players: 1 allrounder, 1 pace bowler, 1 bowler, 3 batsmen

Marabella Maroons
3 players: 1 allrounder, 1 pace bowler, 1 batsman

Toco Flashes
4 players: 2 pace bowlers, 1 allrounder, 1 batsman

Mayaro Medusas
3 players: 2 bowlers, 1 batsman

Laventille Bandits
5 players: 4 batsmen, 1 pace bowler

Mr Mxyzptlk

Come play cricket in...
USA

AMERICAN LEAGUE CRICKET

The following clubs are available with their specifications listed. Please apply only to clubs looking for your player type and fill out the entry form as instructed above. Players with a US passport may play for one of these clubs without taking one of the places listed below. Please state whether you qualify.

New York
6 players: 4 batsmen, 2 bowlers

Texas
6 players: 3 batsmen, 2 spinners, 1 pace bowler

Atlanta
4 players: 3 batsmen, 1 bowler

Indiana
4 players: 2 batsmen, 1 spinner, 1 pace bowler

Maine
3 players: 2 bowlers, 1 batsman

Washington
6 players: 1 allrounder, 2 bowlers, 3 batsmen

California
6 players: 4 batsmen, 2 pace bowlers

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*signs Kent contract*

KR Clapham is delighted at the prospect of playing for Kent and thanks the CWBCC for giving him the opportunity to do so. :D

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Signup Form:

Name: MT Mitchell
Club of application: SF Thunderbirds
Email: mtm_01@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Get that Econ down.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Name: Nath Lewis Patrick
Club of application: New York, New Yooork.
Email: nnanden_6 @ hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): C'mon, I've been around the CW System for years now. This'll be what, my 5th trip to NY? Love it there. Would love to keep my fielding at its high-standard, and get my bowling into some type of rhythm before season-proper. Batting, well, let's just stay at the crease. :)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'd be delighted to accept the Derbyshire contract, hopefully I can perform for them as I did in my short stint there last year.

I'll email out to the Black players who haven't already signed up and get them in here.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Name: M Reddlapalli
Club of application: Taco Flashers
Email: hunterbhai@Hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve both batting by staying up the order and hoping to improve my bowling.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Name: David Kearsley
Club of application: SF Thunderbirds
Email: kears_falcon_9_89@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling):
To bat at number 4 in both forms and average high enough to lift my CW average up 2 or 3 runs, where it needs to be.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Name: Xavier Rose
Club of application: NewYork
Email: xaverose13@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): to improve my batting and bowling especially the latter in both forms.

readie

State Regular
Name:Ben Read
Club of application: Princes Town Pirates
Email: benny_read@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): to improve FC batting - raise my stats and hopefully improve my keeping / maintain keeping stats

Last edited:

cricketboy29

International Regular
Name:Gaurav Nayak
Club of application: Port-of-Spain Porters
Email: cricketboy29 at gmail dot com.
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve my all-round game in both forms if that's alright..