• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trinidad and Tobago Super Cup (XI-XII)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Club news:

San Fernando Thunderbirds will boast a tremendous first team lineup, as they've signed Patrick Browne and West Indies spearhead Jerome Taylor.

Cricket Web XI batsman David Kearsley has been asked to lead the side.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Club news:

The Port-of-Spain Porters have finalized their contracts for the upcoming season. CWLand batsman Kenny Dobson is the latest addition to the squad. The club has also signed Lendl Simmons, Dwayne Bravo, Rawl Lewis, Keiron Pollard, Donovan Pagon and Richard Kelly.

The club has stated confidence in the squad, boasting a primary bowling attack of Demeza, Collins, Bravo, Kelly and Lewis.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Club news:

The Port-of-Spain Towers prepare to debut in the T&T Super Cup and intend to make a big splash. The club has signed Indian fast bowler Sreesanth to complete an impressive bowling attack.

The batting boasts the likes of Daren Ganga, Denesh Ramdin and prodigy William Perkins, who line up alongside CW's Daniel Towns, Pooja Bharat and allrounders Weber and Cunningham.

Mervyn Dillon and Theodore Modeste join Sreesanth and Cunningham in the seam attack. Weber is the lone proper spin option in the squad.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see a couple of international players in for the Thunderbirds, congratulations to kearsley.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im looking forward to playing witha ll the boys thats if i am still in the side as i didnt even get a mention in the above comments so maybe i have been punted before i even got a start :( :P hope not.

Liam it would be appreciated if you could change your profile links to CW Profiles if they have played International Cricket helps advertise Stats Spider a bit better if they have only played FC use their cricinfo profile.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey liam am i still playing in port of spain towers with all the other guys. just no mention thats all. cheers buddy!

Mr Mxyzptlk

You're not the only person who hasn't been mentioned. The primary focus of club news is to state the non-CW players who have been signed.