• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket XI - XII

oz_fan

International Regular
Name: Blake Donald
Club of application: Marabella, Toco, Atlanta
Email: oz_fan_16 at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): More economical bowler. More consistent batting and a higher batting strikerate in OD games.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Name: Greg Thomas
Club of application: San Fernando Thunderbirds, Port-of-Spain Porters, California
Email: etendard@gmail.com
Intentions: Lower my economy rate (but not lose my SR)

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Name: Rhys Williams
Club of application: Port-of-Spain
Email: w3lshrugby @ cricketmail . net
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): to learn how to play as I have never played a match before. (in this sim)

Hoggy31

International Captain
Name: Nick Borcich
Club of application: New York again please.
Email: wangle_mcznap at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling) Further my ties with the New York underworld scene.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
If i dont get a gig in Australia or New Zealand i'd like to apply for the following

Name: Mike Wilson
Club of application: Atlanta Toco Flashes, Marabella Maroons
Email: Same as its always been, would prefer not to reveal it on here but if i have to let me know.
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): To continue to prove my allround ability. I would also like to improve my wicket taking ability as well as being more consistant with the bat.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
US Citizen

Name: KJ Goughy
Club of application: California
Email: Goughy at cricketmail dot net
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Certainly improved bowling mainly in the longer form (if it exists in the US) but otherwise in general

Liam, Cheers for the addition

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Name: Zac Ritchie
Club of application: San Fernando Thunderbirds
Email: zacattack90@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Would like to get the chance to bat at #4 and also feel that the opportunity to bowl some more overs would be beneficial to myself and the team.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
name: Tarick Weber
Club of Application: Port-of-Spain Towers
email : tazman 89 @ gmail dot com
intentions: keep working on both aspects of the game, and trying to bat well in the longer version.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
1st Preference:

Name: David Kearsley
Club of application: SF Thunderbirds
Email: kears_falcon_9_89@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): To regain some battign form which has been lacking over ther last season and a bit in dev league. Batting at number 4 in both forms.

2nd Preference:

Name: David Kearsley
Club of application: Port-of-Spain Porters
Email: kears_falcon_9_89@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): To regain some battign form which has been lacking over ther last season and a bit in dev league. Batting at number 4 in both forms.

luffy

International Captain
Name: Matt Luff
Club of application: Washington, Port-of-Spain Porters
Email: matluff108@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): To open the batting and have one of the best 2 batting averages in the club and top 5 for competition.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure if the invitations have been given out yet, but assuming I don't get one I'll aim for a return to Marabella.

Name: Sean Fuller
Club of application: Marabella Maroons
Email: sean dot fuller at gmail dot com
Intentions: In the main I'd like to improve my batting at the top order in the longer form, and work on my bowling in the shorter form.

Josh

International Regular
Name: Josh Forner
Club of application: Washington; California
Email: jneforner@gmail
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Imrpoved consistency in batting, chance to bat middle/lower order, develop bowling as an opener/first change

Dravid

International Captain
Name: Nitin Dravid
Club of application: New York or Atlanta
Email: nnindia@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve Batting

Last edited:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Name: Arunava Das
Club of application: New York/Washington
Email: arunava__das @ hotmail . com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve batting in the longer form.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Name: Travis Demeza
Club of application: Port of Spain, again.
Email: skankinpat at hotmail dot sux
Intentions: Reduce economy rate to be a more successful bowler in the upcoming season, with hope of not changing my strike rate. Continue to work on my batting such that I do not only last one ball. :)

Don't believe i'd ever be up for a FC offseason bash so hopefully the Porter's keep me on for the third time, and hopefully they keep on Ad's Collins too. Would be nice if one of us could nick the captaincy off a local, as well ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Name: Nath Patrick
Club of Application: New York
E-mail: nnanden_6 @ hotmail . com
Intentions: Would love a fourth stint at a club I`ve been very loyal to for my off-season cricket. My cricket has been excellent and enjoyable there every year, and I know the blokes well, which can only help in team dynamics. My focus would be on OD cricket, as that`s where I`m in contention internationally, but some consistency in FC cricket and application at the crease would be bonuses.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Well i haven't been approached yet, so i guess its back to Club Cricket for me. Disappointed there is no Dutch League, were we asking for too much money or something?

Name: Thamba Mamesh
Club of application: NY, Wasington, Indiana
Email: thamba@cricketmail.net
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Learn how to bat in One Dayers, hopefully playing as an opener. Doing as much keeping as possible. Looking to bat long innings in 3/4Ds, i would like to bat a bit more defence and just look to play long innings, hopefully score a couple 200s.

Dydl

International Debutant
Name: Darren Dubb-Lynch
Club of application: Laventille Bandits
Email: fielding_cup@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): I need to work on my batting, and I might as well practise my keeping too.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Name: Kingsley Clapham
Club of application: Maine, Toco Flashes
Email: fairdinkum5 @ hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve bowling to give me every chance of making the CW Red OD side on a more permanent basis, and make a breakthrough into the CW Red FC side. Try to improve batting to average around 20