• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey Liam

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
County contract would be nice, dont expect it though, so back to Holland for me..

Majin

International Debutant
If you go with the sub continent thing, i'd like to play there, if not I'd like to go somewhere in the US this time.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well i have played in aussie and holland so i wouldnt mind a run in england but not real fused.`

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Let me go to the Vic's Hoyus (H)
Get in line, son. Don't really have any claim to Victoria either :cool:

All rests on the broad, well-defined shoulders of Hoy tbh.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Robertinho said:
Get in line, son. Don't really have any claim to Victoria either :cool:

All rests on the broad, well-defined shoulders of Hoy tbh.
would rather play against the Vics and Warne

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Time to Spread the Word!

Let's go to Italy! The Milan Cricket Club! Also home to AC MIlan! It's soccer and cricket for me!

Hopefully, I can watch some progress fover French,German and Swiss talent as well! Maybe even a visit from a major club if all goes well?

If Not..... I'm off to SA

EDIT: Looks as tho the first cab off the ranks here is Marylebone CC! How very intresting!

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
DAMN! MIlan got regulated!

Oh well, off to the new champions, Pianoro!'

Have won 4 in a row from 2001-2004 and 2006 again!

And also the 3 in a row Italian Goblet!