• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Results

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
33/3from3.3 said:
When are we getting back into this again
after the charity matches??
That's what normally happens. Don't expect everything to be straight away, though, cause those involved will (understandably) probably want to have a break/

cricketboy29

International Regular
andyc said:
That's what normally happens. Don't expect everything to be straight away, though, cause those involved will (understandably) probably want to have a break/
I think Liam and Hakon deserve a break after the dev league and the live sims. Sterling work, I must say.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
We got a full off season fixtures and i think the DL sides play matches against England A, so probably we a while before this starts. Maybe at the start of the WC or Under 19 Euro Tour.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
Liam, let me know how many games there are involved for each domestic league ahead of next season and I'll attach a spreadsheet for people to download so they can keep track of their own stats as the season moves on.

great idea

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
We got a full off season fixtures and i think the DL sides play matches against England A, so probably we a while before this starts. Maybe at the start of the WC or Under 19 Euro Tour.
The current plan is to have club cricket run concurrently with the World Cup. It would then start some time in the middle or end of June.