• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Results

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Derbyshire is bad, but not that bad. San Fernando won't give the ball to Kearsley atm, so Derbyshire definitely won't be sending it your way.
Would Haag possibly give Stedman a trundle? My mid-thirties bowling average isn't just for show.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James90 said:
Would Haag possibly give Stedman a trundle? My mid-thirties bowling average isn't just for show.
I reckon you and I should open the batting and bowling

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
I reckon you and I should open the batting and bowling
Haag is bad, but not that bad. Derbyshire won't give the ball to Dauth atm, so Haag definitely won't be sending it your way.

David

International 12th Man
I'd just like to point out that I was the first Webber to pass 500 FC wickets.

Ummm, that is all.

David

International 12th Man
Congrats to CW Red Captain and my opening partner Dave Watt for passing the 100 FC games mark.

The best player never to have played a test.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Won't be posted for another few hours. I feel sorry for you though, so I'll give you a teaser: you failed and your team lost... miserably.
:laugh:

That's the sort of stuff I love to hear.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I've never batted at 2 in my life. Whenever I open (most games), I make sure I face the first ball.