• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Results

Sudeep

International Captain
Name: SC Popat
Club: Texas
Batting 1st (6): 107* (118)
Bowling 1st (4): 26-7-94-2
Batting 2nd (6): 39 (54)
Bowling 2nd (4): 21-3-68-0
MoM?: N
Scores: Tex 368 and 386/6 dec draw with Ind 416 and 285/2

Batting 1st (6): 0 (3)
Bowling 1st (5): 8-2-35-0
Scores: Ind 257/7 beat Texas 249/7 by 8 runs

Batting 1st (6): 12* (17)
Bowling 1st (4): 13-4-40-3 (incl. DDL Ronchi)
Batting 2nd: DNB
Bowling 2nd (4): 21-5-70-3 (incl. Wilson and Cunningham)
Scores: Tex 440/5 dec. beat Atl 197 and 191 by an innings and 52 runs

Batting 1st (6): 35 (54) - out to Cunningham
Bowling 1st (5): 9-1-48-0
Scores: Texas 282/5 beat Atl 281/3 by 5 wickets

Batting 1st (6): 35 (84) - out to Borcich
Bowling 1st (5): 15-3-42-6 (incl. CB Lambert, Borcich)
Batting 2nd (6): 62 (88) - out to Borcich
Bowling 2nd (5): 33-11-74-5 (Blackman, CB Lambert, Gray, Borcich)
Scores: NY 213 and 470/9 beat Tex 372 and 211 by 100 runs
Not bad. But could've done with ending up on the winning side more often.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
8 more under the longer version of the game belt, and absoultely stoked at both getting the motm and beating fullers team with the fellow Porter boys.
Shame not to get him out though in either innings.

Whose this roberts character? Insane bowling record so far :D

PY

International Coach
Roberts would be the chap giving Pickup the quality abuse about 40 posts previous. :D

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
DK, well done mate, more scores like that @ 10 next season would be handy.

As for my bowling, tripe. Bring on next season.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
What an interesting round.

I take some wickets... DK scores a rollicking fifty... the rest of the side are so shocked that none of us remember how to bowl second time around... PY finds out how Martin Crowe felt... Steve Waugh is forced into retirement with a missing left eye... and George gets back in touch with his inner seven year old.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
OK, great.

Do performances still affect career figures (obviously depending on the standard being played in)
Yes. Last season saw no one improve and 2 people get worse, but this season the format used to judge will be restructured.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Robertinho said:
Good to hear, good to hear. Does RJ Dauth bowl at all? Or are SR & ER both at 99 or something?
Derbyshire is bad, but not that bad. San Fernando won't give the ball to Kearsley atm, so Derbyshire definitely won't be sending it your way.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Travis_Teh said:
Whose this roberts character? Insane bowling record so far :D
GM Roberts

28 4D wickets @ 5.89

Closer inspection...

GM Roberts v VVV

17 wickets @ 3.47

GM Roberts v everyone else

11 wickets @ 9.63

Clearly a minnow-basher. :dry:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I only just remembered I'm involved in this. :)

I'm doing alright - a few handy fifties and some quick scoring, particularly in OD, but still no hundred. I'd like to request becoming an opener in OD, seeing as that's where I've always batted anyway. Don't know why I asked for 5. Thanks if it's possible.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barney Rubble said:

I'm doing alright - a few handy fifties and some quick scoring, particularly in OD, but still no hundred. I'd like to request becoming an opener in OD, seeing as that's where I've always batted anyway. Don't know why I asked for 5. Thanks if it's possible.
Haha oh yeah, and while you're at it can I bat at one? :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Barney Rubble said:

The best I can do for you is number 3. The best I can do for Andy is... well... I won't actually be doing anything for Andy.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The best I can do for you is number 3. The best I can do for Andy is... well... I won't actually be doing anything for Andy.
I'm not really that bothered tbh - if it messes things up I'll just stay where I am, but 3 would be good, cheers. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
:p

Actually I have batted at two before in real life. Made a mighty 0 (2).

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Derbyshire is bad, but not that bad. San Fernando won't give the ball to Kearsley atm, so Derbyshire definitely won't be sending it your way.
:laugh:

Ah, so true.

Anyway - with performances having an effect on our averages, for FC/List A players, it would just be incorporated into our career stats, right? No scaling?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Robertinho said:
:laugh:

Ah, so true.

Anyway - with performances having an effect on our averages, for FC/List A players, it would just be incorporated into our career stats, right? No scaling?
Ja. More or less or just the same.