• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Results

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
thewizard1o1 said:
Batting 3 :unsure: ...i have a feeling that just doubled my highest List-A score.:cool:

i knew the Bushrangers were light on for batsmen but number 3 :p

impressive innings though :)

Majin

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Name: DM Kennett
Club: Essex
Batting 1st (10): 6 (23)
Bowling 1st (2): 9-0-44-0 (incl. MA Ealham)
MoM?: N
Scores: Durh 253/4 beat Essex 104 by 149 runs
Did he run him out or do you just not rate Ealham at all? :wacko:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Name: H Mørk
Club: Yorks
Batting 1st (2): 59* (44... !!!!!!)
Bowling 1st: DNB
MoM?: N
Scores: Derby 248/4 beat Yorks 247 by 6 wickets
I knew dropping Dauth on 0, 1, 2, 4, 7, 11, 16, 24, 36, 55, 66 and 84 would be crucial. :dry:

I do wonder what my clubmates did to be bowled out by the might of Graeme Welch (best ginger bowler in England at the mo? :p), Ant Botha and Jonathan Moss, though...

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I did better in dev cricket last season than I have in both grade and club cricket, it seems the higher the calibre of cricket the better I do, maybe if I played test cricket I'd get hundreds every innings.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
crickhowell said:
I did better in dev cricket last season than I have in both grade and club cricket, it seems the higher the calibre of cricket the better I do, maybe if I played test cricket I'd get hundreds every innings.
Let's just hope you don't face any Under 11s any time soon.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Methinks you oughter... a) play FC cricket, b) score FC runs, c) take FC wickets, d) play List A cricket, e) score List A runs, f) take List A wickets, g) play Test cricket, h) score Test runs, i) take Test wickets, j) play ODI cricket, k) score ODI runs, l) take ODI wickets, m) captain a Dev team, n) captain CW 'A', o) vice-captain the CWXI, p) coach CW 'A', q) sit on the selection panel, r) score a charity century and s) throw a mobile phone out of a pavilion window injuring a child in the process... before making comments like that.

:D

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
Methinks you oughter... a) play FC cricket, b) score FC runs, c) take FC wickets, d) play List A cricket, e) score List A runs, f) take L....etc. etc.
"I am Neil. Hear me roar"

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Methinks you oughter... a) play FC cricket, b) score FC runs, c) take FC wickets, d) play List A cricket, e) score List A runs, f) take List A wickets, g) play Test cricket, h) score Test runs, i) take Test wickets, j) play ODI cricket, k) score ODI runs, l) take ODI wickets, m) captain a Dev team, n) captain CW 'A', o) vice-captain the CWXI, p) coach CW 'A', q) sit on the selection panel, r) score a charity century and s) throw a mobile phone out of a pavilion window injuring a child in the process... before making comments like that.

Do I sense sour grapes after being outdone?

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Amused at said youngster's immense cheek compared to a career record woefully lacking to the point of non-existence
I'll surrender this thread to concentrate on the battle over at the GIF thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamee999 said:
Liam, can I have a move in the OD batting order please :)

Don't feel I'm settling in at 5, so a move to 4 or perhaps even opening would be much appreciated.

Nice win Yorkers!
Blackman at 3 and Lambert at 4. Lambert likes his number 4...