• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Signup

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yet to be decided. I'd say it'd be up to Tarick, as he's the one who will be doing the fixtures...

crazy_macca

Cricket Spectator
Name: Simon Jones
Club: Princes Town Pirates
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling):
To improve everything and become a 1st XI member of the Blacks.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chaminda_00 said:
BTW is there a increase in the fixtures for Holland, or are we only have 1/3 of the matches of the other leagues again?
Oh yeah cause otherwise I'd like to apply for another place.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Yet to be decided. I'd say it'd be up to Tarick, as he's the one who will be doing the fixtures...
get on msn ! or give me a working email adres :P

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Name: Travis Demeza
Club of application: Port of Spain!
Email: skankinpat@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): I wish to return to play for Port of Spain and continue bowling for them with complete aggression. Once more I wish to solely work on my strike rate as a new ball baller. I was a bit dissappointed towards the end of last season with my pace, so working on that is a must also.
In regards to batting, I wish to continue to either get a golden duck, or a 150+ strike rate.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nath Patrick
New York.
nnanden_6 @ hotmail . com

I really want to step it up a notch for Season X, and New York has been kind to me in the past, so I`ll follow tradition. Hoping to really bowl quick, and make sure the Blues have at least one bowler to remain steady (and injury free?). I`d also like to improve my batting, not the scoring runs bit, that part of me is dead, but staying at the crease would rock. :cool:

Plus, Nick is going to New York...

Cheers Liam.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Gaurav Nayak (G.N Nayak)
Any place, where i could be regular 2nd or 3rd Bowling, and opening the batting please.(Port of Spain?)
cricketboy29@gmail.com
Targets: To try and find a regular place back into the 1st Red XI, with either my batting or bowling. And, to be able to try my chance at opening.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Spaces still available:

Trinidad and Tobago

San Fernando Thunderbirds
2 players: 1 batsman, 1 pace bowler

Port-of-Spain Porters
2 players: 1 pace bowler, 1 top order batsman

Marabella Maroons
2 players: 1 spinner, 1 batsman

Toco Flashes
1 player: 1 pace bowler

Mayaro Medusas
3 players: 1 spinner, 2 batsmen

USA

Texas
1 player: 1 spinner

Indiana
4 players: 3 batsmen, 1 pace bowler

Holland

Quick
1 player: 1 batsman

Amstel
1 player: 1 bowler

Excelsior'20
1 player: 1 batsman

Hermes DVS
2 players: 2 batsmen

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Adam Collins
Port-of-Spain
Just want to head back for another stint at T&T after a fairly unsuccessful one last year. Would like to bowl as much as possible obviously, and wouldn't mind a 6/7/8 batting position if it's not out of the question. :)

Sudeep

International Captain
Name: SC Popat
Club of application: Atlanta
Email: sudeep.popat@cricketweb.net
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Had a ball last time with Atlanta. Would like to repeat the same, but also improve on certain aspects of my game, especially bowling, which I don't think I got to do a lot in the Dev League season.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

cwbcc1@hotmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
Name: Harry Warwick
Club of application: Toco Flashes, Trinidad and Tobago
Email: harry.g.warwick@btinternet.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Add a little more potency to my bowling and more depth to my batting.

Mr Mxyzptlk

kwek said:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

cwbcc1@hotmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
bugs at

tstt

dot

net

.tt

Blaze

Banned
Name: MJC Currie
Club of application:Marabella Maroons
Email: blaze@cricketweb.net
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): To bat and bowl lots.

Annoyed that I missed out on returning to Texas but I will get over it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hazza said:
Name: Harry Warwick
Club of application: Toco Flashes, Trinidad and Tobago
Email: harry.g.warwick@btinternet.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Add a little more potency to my bowling and more depth to my batting.
If Wilson is Liam`s chosen one, then Harry is mine. Don`t worry, there`s no pressure, I have no expectations whatsoever. :D