• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Club Cricket (8-9)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
90! Come On, 8 catches as well, I'm on FIRE with the gloves!

Congrats to Dauthy(century ;) , Borich(7 wickets :D) and the from a different team, Cunningham.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Name: T Mamesh
Club: Exc20
1st innings Batting: 176 (290)
2nd innings Batting: 15 (36)
1st innings Bowling: DNB
2nd innings Bowling: DNB
Caught/Stumped: 2/0
Award: None
Score Summary:
Exc20 417 and 139/9 beat Voor 262 and 293 by 1 wicket
Man i have never seen such a high score score next to my my name. I'm loving this game already :D. Im glad i stepped cus i've put a lot of pressure on my cus and the other guy to take wickets and score runs with my average performances before this. I hope i keep up this performance for the club.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Good work Stedsy, another MoM, and nice consistent bowliing. I like it mate, I like it.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Name: TV Weber
Club: Voor
1st innings Batting: 43 (83)
2nd innings Batting: 57* (85)
1st innings Bowling: 19-2-64-0
2nd innings Bowling: 7-2-26-2
Caught/Stumped: 1/0
Bout time im making Runs! still po that we lost again :(
been bowling pretty tight, but common Voorburg!!! we need to win!

Don

State Vice-Captain
ahhhhhh finally get some sort of form with the gloves and the half century streak stops.gotta get them going consistently.
come on pos we gotta start to win

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
C'mon New York! Let's win a game. :(

Liam, am I batting a 3 in both forms? :-O

God.. Bryce is unstoppable.. :D