• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Club Cricket (8-9)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad said:
Didn't we already play those games? The schedual says one ABN AMRO game, and then a 4d match against the same opposition.
Well Tarick never gave me clarification as to the status of the competitions, but I do remember him telling me that there are only OD games in Holland. If he clarifies further, changes will be made. That was supposed to be Hoofdklasse, round 1.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Well Tarick never gave me clarification as to the status of the competitions, but I do remember him telling me that there are only OD games in Holland. If he clarifies further, changes will be made. That was supposed to be Hoofdklasse, round 1.
Eh really? I was hoping for 4D games.

Oh well, at least I made a 50. :p

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
To be honest I'm a little bit upset that Mayaro isn't selecting me to play. what's the go there

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
me and Hakon make the deal that ABN AMRO is 4d competition and Hoofdklasse 1day(like irl)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i will be joing the dutch league after my stint for my beloved cwxi in the one dayers, looking forward to getting in amongst the action.

Mr Mxyzptlk

cricketboy29 said:
hey liam, how come im not playing for indiana, you approved my application for indiana, I thought.
No no. You were in the teams file. Fear not. The problem is that you and another player were listed in the same spot in the Best XI accidentally. I noticed it and corrected it after I simmed the OD game, so it's all good now.

Mr Mxyzptlk

kwek said:
me and Hakon make the deal that ABN AMRO is 4d competition and Hoofdklasse 1day(like irl)
Well it's good that I was informed of this. :p

I'll correct it now.