• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Club Cricket (8-9)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Pura Cup

Name: DJ Watt
Club: WA
1st innings Batting: 15 (27)
2nd innings Batting: DNB
1st innings Bowling: 41-10-140-0
2nd innings Bowling: 10-2-39-0
Caught/Stumped: 0/0
Award: None
Score Summary:
WA 517 and 221/4 drew with TAS 621/7 dec. and 107/0
:lol: I Guess thats what however many months since last playing does to ya :D *sigh*

cricketboy29

International Regular
hey liam, i was wondering do you think i could come in at no.4 or 5 in both forms of the game, or are you not allowed to change?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It depends on your clubs interests. Number 5 perhaps, but certainly not number 4. That's where Steve Waugh resides...

Hoggy31

International Captain
Maybe you should just post what number they are batting/bowling when you post the results ..

Example -
1st innings Batting(9): 15 (27)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It depends on your clubs interests. Number 5 perhaps, but certainly not number 4. That's where Steve Waugh resides...
Are we allowed to make requests like that, then?

If my club is interested, I'd like to have a game or two in the 4D format opening the batting. I think I've got the temprament for it, but it's probably better to test it out in club cricket than for the Blues, given we have Young and Fitzy already. ;)

cricketboy29

International Regular
if i could go to no. 5, just for one 4d and one 1d, that would be very nice. If my club is interested that is.

Mr Mxyzptlk

FaaipDeOiad said:
Are we allowed to make requests like that, then?

If my club is interested, I'd like to have a game or two in the 4D format opening the batting. I think I've got the temprament for it, but it's probably better to test it out in club cricket than for the Blues, given we have Young and Fitzy already. ;)
Considering the poor form of the two current openers, that may be a good move.

MR Rafi avges 16.38 this season.
JP Sist is at 21.63.

I'll make the request.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Hoggy31 said:
Maybe you should just post what number they are batting/bowling when you post the results ..

Example -
1st innings Batting(9): 15 (27)
I'll start doing that from now on... if I remember.

David

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
1st innings Batting: 15 (27)
2nd innings Batting: DNB
1st innings Bowling: 41-10-140-0
2nd innings Bowling: 10-2-39-0
Caught/Stumped: 0/0
Award: None
Score Summary:
WA 517 and 221/4 drew with TAS 621/7 dec. and 107/0
Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave.......

Mate, you better improve on that!

On a personal note pleased with my bowling, but extremely disappointed with my batting.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I would, but I'd have to work them out first, so I won't. :p

I'd be willing to give the averages of certain Voorburg players on request though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If possible, could I get more of a bowl in FC games? Ive bowled well in the one dayers, keeping it tight and taking wickets.

I dont even mind if you drop me down the batting order a bit to do it, as my batting has been tripe all season in both forms. Where AM I batting?

Mr Mxyzptlk

They're not FC games, but I'll see what I can do.
You've been batting at 3 most of the times, but opened the batting a couple of times.