• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 8-9 Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
Dave Richards got a century last club cricket season.

Sorry, Gilo ;)
I'd forgotten about that - probably because he knows that you spell team without an "I"

Travis_Teh

International Regular
roseboy64 said:
If I'm going to have to take the bowler spot can I still be put in the same batting postion. Preferably at 4.
Personally I reckon you should open the bowling then keep after your dead tired, then open the bat whilst captaining.....

You'd improve...?

Checked, Liam, port of spain is sweet.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
by the way, im not sure if this was my error or someone else's, but my initials should be AA Cameron, not AC

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Voorburg, check.

Looking forward to a good summer in Holland. I've rented a rat infested outhouse in the red light district for six painful weeks. Should be terrific.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Looking forward to a good summer in Holland. I've rented a rat infested outhouse in the red light district for six painful weeks. Should be terrific.
lucky you! I know people who live in Wigan who'd kill for digs like that ;)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
lucky you! I know people who live in Wigan who'd kill for digs like that ;)
Hey look, if you're going to be in the area I'm sure I could find space for you. I'm always up for helping others move ahead in life.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Travis_Teh said:
Personally I reckon you should open the bowling then keep after your dead tired, then open the bat whilst captaining.....

You'd improve...?

Checked, Liam, port of spain is sweet.
Counldn't you work some drinks wagon driving in there somewhere too? 8-)

Checked....Thunderbirds are go! (couldn't help myself :D )

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Voorburg, check.

we dont have redlight district in Voorburg, go to The hague for that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.