• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket Schedule

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Those who would like to cofirm that they'll be doing a diary, let me know now and I'll send over the club info.

PY

International Coach
Samuel_Vimes said:
Yeah, sure. Surely a lot of strange things happen in Yorkshire. Probably most of them involving sheep, but still...
Wrong, the animal of choice for Yorkies is rats. :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Big thanks to Dave for helping out hugely with the schedule. Also thanks to Kyle, Andrew, Ian, David and Sean (hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone) who helped out with the team research. Also thanks to those who offered their help.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Those who would like to cofirm that they'll be doing a diary, let me know now and I'll send over the club info.
Can you send me the stuff please Liam? think ill have a go at a diary.

dave.p.richards at btinternet.com if you dont know it

cheers

Mr Mxyzptlk

superkingdave said:
Can you send me the stuff please Liam? think ill have a go at a diary.

dave.p.richards at btinternet.com if you dont know it

cheers
Will email the card as well as squad info later today.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
How come the T&T OD matches are scheduled as 60 overs, but are played as 40 overs?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Because of the lack of time in preparation for club cricket, I had to stick with Syedur Rahaman's for those games and the limit on that program is 50.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Averages et al

Well it's all over and there are certainly some very interesting performers on the average list. Toco did end up playing an extra OD game though.

Attachments

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Well it's all over and there are certainly some very interesting performers on the average list. Toco did end up playing an extra OD game though.
Wha...? I averaged 54.57 with the bat, hehe, I bat at number 10 for CW Blue. 41 wickets at 18.71 not bad either. :)