• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'I got signed!!!' Thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The club cricket contracts for the Season 7/8 offseason:

Code:
[B][U]Forum 		Name	Initials	Surname	Club[/U][/B]
[B]USA Cricket[/B]
Bluefox		DP	Tucker		Atl
roseboy64	XPA	Rose		Atl
AdamC		AAA	Collins		Atl
bryce		BC	Cunningham	Atl
MikeW		MW	Wilson		Atl
PY		PE	Young		Indiana
thewizard1o1	NS	Hoy		Indiana
Tom Halsey	TC	Halsey		Maine
Loony Bob	DP	Towns		NY
Nnanden		NL	Patrick		NY
Ash Chaulk	AP	Chaulk		NY
Ferd		A	Ferd		NY
Jamee999	JR	Gray		NY
Code:
[B]T&T Cricket[/B]
Steds		SA	Bennett		SFdo
David Kearsley	DA	Kearsley	SFdo
SupaFreak	GS	Gooljar		SFdo
Mr Mxyzptlk	LA	Camps		SFdo
Broncoman	SJ	Fitzsimmons	Toco
KennyD		GKK	Dobson		Toco
Age Master	AJ	Garven		Toco
Biased Indian	RR	Sajith		POS
Don		A	Lezama		POS
Superkingdave	DP	Richards	PTP
AUST_HiTMaN	D	Watt		PTP
chrisbroadie	CM	Broadbent	PTP
Code:
[B]Australian Cricket[/B]
Masterblaster	S	Bhatia		Vic
Sudeep		SC	Popat		WA
Cloete		AP	Cloete		QLD
Mister Wright	KS	Wright		Tas
Blewy		BJ	Goff		SA
Bugssy		RJ	Malone		NSW
Code:
[B]County Cricket[/B]
David		DM	Kennett		Essex
Neil Pickup	NS	Pickup		Essex
marc71178	MJ	Robbins		Worc
Samuel Vimes	H	Mork		York

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Looking forward to working with AUS_Hitman and Chrisbroadie as we destroy all comers in T &T :p
apart from the San Fernando Tunderbirds ;) . Liam, Kearsley and the spin twins-me and Supa Freak will blow you away :p

Simon

im pretty disapointed to miss out on an Australian contract, but Sh!t happens...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Looking forawrd to playing with Simon and Kenny, should be an interesting experience, particulaly with simon sot having any money :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very pleased to be accepted by the TCA. I'm sure it will be a fun experience. My diary will be available soon.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Mister Wright said:
Very pleased to be accepted by the TCA. I'm sure it will be a fun experience. My diary will be available soon.
You cost Dave an Aussie contract though. :p

The Tassie powers that be made a commitment to sign you before Dave applied and so he missed out there. Queensland came close to signing him though, with questions over Kasprowicz's fitness, but alas the test indicated that he should be there for the season.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You cost Dave an Aussie contract though. :p

The Tassie powers that be made a commitment to sign you before Dave applied and so he missed out there. Queensland came close to signing him though, with questions over Kasprowicz's fitness, but alas the test indicated that he should be there for the season.

I had a chat to Boonie, and the TCA decided they wanted my afro over Dave's mullet.

Don

State Vice-Captain
well loks like its me and indian in pos.i heard pos is offering me a coaching job 2?or that was probably a dream

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Extremely pleased to be travelling to South Australia for the season... also very much looking forward to the rivalries again some of the other CW guys like Bugs(NSW), Cloete(QLD), Kyle(Tassie) and Sangrah(Vic)..

I wish everyone except those guys all the best and hope you all make CW a stronger world!!!!

masterblaster

International Captain
Im absolutely delighted and thrilled at playing for my adopted home state of Victoria in the off season. It should be fantastic to play in the toughest domestic cricket competition in the world, and I look forward to catching up with some CW mates from the other states as well.

Thanks to CWBCC and Cricket Australia for making this happen.

Cheers,

Sangrah

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
I see that only the cream get County berths.
pftt.. county is the most overrated trash around.

Australian cricket is the place to be! Delighted to be playing for Queensland, QLD should keep up with the regular feat of smashng SA (Blewy Inclusive :p). Hopefully we dominate all the other teams as well :p. Will be interesting to see how a few guys go though.

Tghouts go to Simon though, as he was unlucky to miss out.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
*demands Ferd goes back to Mighty Maine for Halsey* :p Jokes.

Cant wait for a stint with NY, looking forward to it heaps. G`luck to other temporary Yanks Mr Towns, Ferd, Chaulk and Jamee. Please check out my tour diary "Nath York goes to New Patrick... hang on." Its already up due to my previous stint at NY, so hopefully youll get a feel of what its like to be there.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
marc71178 said:
I see that only the cream get County berths.
Aye, oos reds are the onlee ones the' e'en thought of...

(damn, been too long at Headingley already...)

Btw, I'd prefer Moerk to Mork as the English transliteration. Just a minor quirk.

Last edited:

Simon

Cloete said:
pftt.. county is the most overrated trash around.

Australian cricket is the place to be! Delighted to be playing for Queensland, QLD should keep up with the regular feat of smashng SA (Blewy Inclusive :p). Hopefully we dominate all the other teams as well :p. Will be interesting to see how a few guys go though.

Tghouts go to Simon though, as he was unlucky to miss out.
thanks andy, at least someone remembered me :(

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
My sig will have to be changed now!

But very happy to be accepted with the other New Yorkers. Should have a pretty good team.